This tutorial describes how I remodeled an outdated master bathroom in an attractive Italian Mediterranean theme with Italian porcelain tile and copper fixtures. The work included:
- removing the old glazed ceramic tile and installing porcelain tile
- rebuilding the shower
- replacing the toilet
- replacing the countertop and medicine cabinets
- installing copper sinks, faucets and switch plates
- replacing the vanity lights and ceiling fan
- painting the walls, doors and cabinet
The following are photos of the ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos of the remodeled bathroom.
Shower stall with Aquarium Glass
Tiled counter top, copper sinks, fixtures and mirrored medicine cabinets:
This is the bathroom looked life before the remodel. Everything was antiseptic white and uninspiring.
This project is continued in Part 2.
Copyright © 2013 HandymanHowTo.com Reproduction strictly prohibited.