This tutorial describes how I remodeled an outdated master bathroom in an attractive Italian Mediterranean theme with Italian porcelain tile and copper fixtures.
How to Remodel a Bathroom with Italian Tile & Copper Sinks
The following are photos of the ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos of the remodeled bathroom.
Shower Stall with Aquarium Glass
Tiled counter top, copper sinks, fixtures and mirrored medicine cabinets:
This is the bathroom looked life before the remodel. Everything was antiseptic white and uninspiring.
The bathroom remodeling work included:
- removed the old glazed ceramic tile and installing porcelain tile
- rebuild the shower
- replace the toilet
- replace the countertop and medicine cabinets
- installing copper sinks, faucets and switch plates
- replace the vanity lights and ceiling fan
- paint the walls, doors and cabinet
This project is continued in How to Remodel a Bathroom with Italian Tile & Copper Sinks – Part 2.